What will happen to us if there is no entertainment? To be very frank, we will bore to death. The things are direr in the modern age. This is because the time for leisure is very scarce these days and the entertainment modes are many. In the yesteryears reading books, painting pictures, playing board games and writing were indoor pass times. But with the advent of science and technology, all these are sitting on the sidelines today. These are mere hobbies now and not the main mode of entertainment. The media is the face and girth of modern day entertainment. And at the center stage sits the master of media conveyance, the television.
Television is one of the most vital part of the lives of people today. It was the same since its global acceptance & mass production from the early 1960s. With each passing decade and invention of newer technologies, we saw a drastic evolution of TV. The transition from CRT to LCD was a bit slow but the transition from LCD to LED flew past us within a few years.
So what is all the hubbub regarding the different class of televisions found in the market? The CRT monitor stands for Cathode Ray Tube monitor. The LCD stands for Liquid Crystal Display. And LED stands for Light Emitting Diode. All of these are variant nature of display functions. But with the evolution of technology the devices got more eco-friendly, power saving and compact.
LED TV is the modern day version of our favorite media gadget. Though the smartphones are quite a fad these days still we turn up on the television to watch our favorite soaps & serials, movies, live sports broadcasting, and reality shows with all friends, families and strangers at a pub. Whatever the case may be there is a list of reasons why LED TV is the top choice for the mass. Let’s discuss the advantages of using a LED TV.
- Firstly, there is a clarification. LED TV belongs to the LCD genre. The only difference is the backlighting of the screen is done by LED light instead of normal light.
- Secondly, the picture quality and clarity is very high for LED TV. The images are quite bright and the wide spread & well stuffed LED light pasture vividly brings out the high definition pixel quality from every angle. You can enjoy better contrast, better sharpness and uniform viewing from every angle.
- Thirdly, being in the same category with that of the monitors of a computer the functionalities of LED TV are versatile. With hdmi port, usb and aux you can easily transform this into a computer, projector or even a smart gadget.
- Fourthly, the LED TV are very eco-friendly. Unlike its predecessors, their emission rates are almost negligible.
- Fifthly, the LED lights uptake minimal charge. With the integration of smart silicon mother board, the gadget is quite energy efficient.
- And lastly, the price of LED TV is quite reasonable than the LCD TV when considering the array of features.